Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Jump in

At some point you just realize that the time to begin is now. So here I go, blogging. It sounds wrong and mildly inappropriate for good, upstanding citizens, but I hear that once you start you just can't quit. I'll be under construction for a bit, but once it's all up and running I think it'll be a form of correspondence that even I can handle.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Horray for Julie! I like your nature feel.

Unknown said...

Very Fun.

Anonymous said...

I thought you would hold out longer before succumbing to blogging...

Site looks great Julie--I like it.

Tricia said...

Hooray, hooray, I've been waiting for this day!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Julie musings! We get back in 6 weeks! I can't wait to see you and all the wee ones!

Jen S. said...

Welcome! We've been waiting for you. I love to see pictures of my little nieces and nephews!

Gramma Seguine said...

Okay, so who's next??

Lynn said...

BTW, I don't really "paint", it's more like filling in the lines from the stencil. I still draw about as well as I did in 4th grade.