Well, clearly I have not been very good about keeping up the blog while in school. This semester should be a bit calmer--2 language classes (Old English, second year, and Latin) and a course a professor is making just for me on Folksong and Folk traditions in Medieval Britain. What does that all mean? More homework daily (for the languages) but less reading over all and only one 20+ page paper instead of two like Fall semester.
Resolution: blog at least twice a month, even if just briefly (I typed "once a week" first, but why set myself up for failure? Know thyself).
Also, I resolve to post more pictures (thank you, Ken, for the suggestion).
Time for a confession: I have never learned or tried to get the pictures off the camera and onto the computer. I guess I should, in order to succeed in my second resolution. Also, that's just one more thing that Mom can laugh at me about, like the dishwasher story--how on earth can someone NOT know how to get pictures off a digital camera?
I love you all and hope to share more this year and stay closer.
2 comments:
Hey, I didn't really "know" how to upload pictures until I got my camera, I left all of that up to Eric (I just didn't care). And I like the crazy hair comments-next time take a pic to go with it ;)
I, too, had to have Dad teach me how. I still have the instructions written on a sheet next to the computer. "Left button means action, right gives choices." We'll show you in February at Ilana's baptism. love to all.
Post a Comment