Yes, Justin bought me my first pair of rock climbing shoes! That's the new love, rock climbing. I can't wait to break them in (indoor and out). What a great guy Justin is (more on that later, too), and what a perfect fit for me.
Monday, June 23, 2008
A New Love after 10 Years
Other's have waxed eloquent over an object of their passion, and today is no exception for me. As part of what I can only describe as a 10th Anniversary Extravaganza (more on that later), Justin indulged me by surprising me with a trip to a very special store: IME, in Salt Lake, where some of the most fantastic sales people helped me make a VERY special purchase. They are two sizes too small, my toes can't move an inch in them, but that's exactly the point!
Yes, Justin bought me my first pair of rock climbing shoes! That's the new love, rock climbing. I can't wait to break them in (indoor and out). What a great guy Justin is (more on that later, too), and what a perfect fit for me.
Yes, Justin bought me my first pair of rock climbing shoes! That's the new love, rock climbing. I can't wait to break them in (indoor and out). What a great guy Justin is (more on that later, too), and what a perfect fit for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sure Tom's proud.
Congrats! (and... "please be careful" says the worrying nurse in my head :)
Darn right I'm proud.
I love having a sibling that understands the allure of dangling from a cord 1/34 as wide as I am 50 feet off the ground.
Now I have no choice but to come out there and go climbing with you.
Have a chalk bag yet?
Post a Comment