Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Beloved

On Wednesday we celebrated 9 years of marriage--it sounds like a long time, but we're still silly and in love, so we still feel like kids together; still in that stage where just being in the same room can be enough to make us smile. I think that nine years and four kids later that says something special about our fit together. Through the surprises (good and bad) of life, we're always brought closer together and we always encourage one another in our endeavors and support one another in our struggles. I couldn't be the woman I am or the woman I'm working to become without him.

I guess this is just a chance to take a moment and say, Justin is my beloved, and I know that I am his, and how lucky we are to have each other.

We celebrated with our favorite meal--sushi, and a quiet evening alone together.

3 comments:

Gramma Seguine said...

Congratulations on the beginning of an exciting adventure! (And a reminder of an awesome summer of new families!!) (And finishing a dress on the way to the temple :) !!!) We love you both and all the little people, too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

NanaBuni said...

Happy Anniversary & wishes for another 50 more.

Love keeping up with all y'all through your blogs. Can't find time to work on mine, what with work, play and family fun.